Fedora Monday

Monday, December 02, 2013

Yes, we all know it's Cyber Monday. Sadly I've maxed out my cards in Christmas presents. So, that leaves me no choice but to ponder on what todays outfit is. I really like this outfit. It makes a Monday a little better when you have something great to wear.

Todays outfit is really based off of the military. I didn´t want to make it exactly like that so I added a few things to change it up. Adding some black jeans makes the green of the shirt stand out since this is the key piece in the outfit. I thought of adding heels to the outfit but then thought that this would be something to wear to be more relaxed and comfortable. Boots, just because we wouldn't want out feet to get cold, plus, it makes the look that much more casual. And since I always seem to add something that is a trend to the outfits, here I added a brown fedora to make the outfit that much more fun and casual. Great for walking around town.

Work with different styles and colors to come up with a great urban-casual outfit. Have a great week!

Fedora Monday

You Might Also Like

0 comments