Concert Night

Friday, December 13, 2013

This past Wednesday I went off to Mexico City with a friend of mine because the Foo Fighters were in the country and well I could not miss that for the world! I had a blast, it´s probably one of the best concerts I´ve ever been too.

I thought I would share with you today an outfit that you can totally wear to a concert. With this you can still be fashionable, edgy and comfortable. Nothing says comfortable the way that jeans do so I threw on a pair of jeans with some lace up boots, this helps avoid getting wet feet. Obviously I needed to throw in the Foo Fighters shirt in there, the Foo logo in mustard yellow really stands out from the black of the rest of the shirt. Adding an army green jacket helps bring more color to the outfit and makes a lot more contrast, it also keeps you warm in case it gets cold after the show. Adding a beanie to give that more edginess and street style to this outfit. Adding a cross body bag because it helps you know where your stuff is in a situation like this and it´s more practical than a purse.

I love the different colors that are used in this outfit, they contemplate each other perfectly. What´s your must have piece to take to a concert, or what has been your favorite concert? I would love to hear your experiences and your answers to what you must have in a concert, fashion wise of course! Love ya! 



Concert Night

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Well styled! I love the mix of these colors ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and your inside look Carsla!
      Hope you like the future post!

      -Elisabeth

      Delete
  2. I say a great leather jacket and some skinny jeans are a must for a great concert outfit. That's amazing you got to see the Foo Fighters! I have a concert outfit post coming up on my blog tomorrow, I think you'll like it ;)

    xx, TT
    TalitaSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for you comment. I also think a leather jacket is a must! Looking forward to your post!

      -Elisabeth

      Delete