Inspired

Monday, December 09, 2013

Hello, today I wanted to start off the week a with a more sophisticated classic look that was really inspired from YSL. It's very clean, simple and overall fantastic.

I've always loved the outfits that are on YSL's runways and that's what inspired me to put this look together. Not only is black and white very clean, it's also very delicate and fancy.

The white blouse has a black bow that I thought worked great with super skinny black leggings. It works as an accessory and it makes the white really stand out. Adding some leather pumps brings more texture to the outfits and makes it that much more interesting.

When I wanted to finish this outfit off I added the fedora and then the sunglasses and realized that I was somehow inspired by the Blues Brothers as well. Last I added a golden oversized clutch to bring in a bit of color to the look.

Rock this outfit at the office, on a date, a night out with friends. It's very versatile and you will definitely look amazing wearing it.


Inspired

You Might Also Like

0 comments