OOTD #4

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Since the last outfits that I have posted have been somewhat more fancy I decided to bring it down a notch. It´s Wednesday, so you just want to chill before the weekend gets here. Today I wanted to work with a sweatshirt because we wont be wearing those in a while so why not use them as much as we can right now.

I was going for more of a street style look today, way more casual than usual. I incorporated the mint green to add some spring trend to the outfit. Simple faded jeans and some sneakers. To make it that much more laid back, yet still fashionable. Add simple monochrome accessories to add somewhat of a statement to your look.

I really loved how this outfit came together. I love the color, the style, the concept. I would wear it with no doubt, plus, it looks super comfortable. What are your thoughts on this outfit?

OOTD #4

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Adoring it! On-the-go chic ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was exactly what I was going for! Glad you liked it! Thanks for the comment.

      <3 Elisabeth

      Delete
  2. great outfit! really cute everyday outfit, love the jumper X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my favorite part of the outfit. Thanks for your comment!

      <3 Elisabeth

      Delete