Spring Basics

Wednesday, February 12, 2014


Today I wanted to share with you a little collage with my spring basics. I have a really laid back style. I always want to look good being comfortable in my own clothes. So, my spring basics are basically pretty simple, t-shirts, jeans, runners, etc. There are lots of neutral colors that can be matched with different colors which make outfits that much more versatile. 

During spring you want to be comfortable while you´re out, you never know what you will be up to. Picnics, days out for lunch, concerts, there is just so much to do when you are able to go out with the warm weather. So, why not look great, feel great and be comfortable at the same time?

What do you think of my basics? What are your basics for the spring season? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments