Zooey Deschanel for Tommy Hilfiger

Monday, February 10, 2014


I simply love Zooey's quirkiness. Love how she always has a super fun outfit on that is definitely full of color. Most of her outfits reminds us or at least me, of decades past. Her outfits always seem very flawless. I would have to say she is one of my favorites for style even though sometimes it seems to be that she is somewhat repetitive with what she wears. I simply believe that she is just being true to who she is.

The capsule collection that she has created with Tommy Hilfiger has 16 dresses. This is no surprise since we rarely catch Zooey any jeans. Fourteen of these dresses will be available for purchase at Macy's on April 14th. The complete collection will be up on Tommy.com on April 21st.

I'm really excited for this collection because the colors and styles all just seem so playful and colorful. They seem to have brought back cuts, lines and styles from the 60's with a little splash of tennis thrown in there. I really love what's going on. You can definitely see Zooey walking around in any of these.

What are your thoughts on this particular collection? Love it or hate it?
 Source:
vogue.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments