Summer Essentials

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Hey everyone! Summer is just around the corner and sometimes you don't even know what to keep in your closet and what to hide away until fall. I'm always big on basics and essentials so today I'm going to share with you some of the essentials that I have for summer.

Something I wear continuously and is always a must, shorts and t-shirts. I wear this all the time! It can be traditional blue denim shorts, shorts with prints, colored shorts, any shorts. You can obviously mix and match shorts and tops all the time. You can wear tanks, t-shirts, blouses, button downs, basically anything. It's perfect for the hot weather. 

The sundress is my second. You can never have enough of these. Have them in different colors, prints, lengths and styles. The dresses are always great because they are also a perfect way to keep fresh and it's also a great way to dress up and feel more feminine. Adding a pair of heels definitely kicks it up a notch.

Shoe wise I'm mostly about comfort during the summer just because there is always a festival to go to, the beach and basically just walking around just soaking up the sun. So, it's sandals all the way. Any kind of sandal, colors, straps, buckles. I love them all. I can wear them with the shorts and the dresses and basically with anything!

Last, sunglasses, always. I never ever go anywhere without sunglasses, specially in the summer. When it comes to bags, I hate carrying huge bags in the summer so I try to use saddle bags because they are so much more comfortable and still fashionable.

These are a few of my summer essentials. What things can you not be without during the summer? Can't wait to read your comments!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I can not be without graphic print and embellished t-shirts, sunglasses and sunhats. They are my must-haves for sure. I am glad I discovered your blog. Should you like, please visit my blog and let me know if you wish to follow each other on Google Plus and Bloglovin.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for the sunglasses too! Good to hear from you Sharon!

      -Elisabeth

      Delete