Closet find

Monday, November 18, 2013

Since I've been gone for a while I felt the need to have at least three posts today to keep you guys updated and catch up on all the time that went missing.

For todays closet find we have this lovely Leopard Lapel Long Sleeve Slim Straight Dress that you can find on www.sheinside.com. If I hadn't  said it before then I'll say it now...I love animal print and I think that this is just a perfect amount of it and just perfect with the black collar.

I would wear this out on a casual outing with friends or it can even work for a date a bar or just a simple lunch out. You can rock this dress with some heels and you are ready to go! 

Dress


Dress (see more longsleeve dresses)

Do you enjoy animal print? I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for the love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments