Biker Jacket

Saturday, November 30, 2013

An essential for me is a black leather jacket and in this case, the biker jacket. Not only is it something you can use everyday it also looks great with almost everything!

Todays outfit is basically pretty simple. Perfect for a Saturday out for lunch and great for hanging out at home with some movies. I added a lighter blue jean to let the black leather of the jacket stand out. Put on a black and white striped shirt to add some print to the look and not have it be too boring. We definitely need a splash of color and that´s where the shoes come in, this great pointed-toe heels are amazingly red and very eye catching.

Since it´s beginning to get colder everyday, the beanie is a must. I almost seem to be adding these to a lot of my outfits. I just can´t get enough of them. They are warm and make your outfit look amazing and a bit more urban.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Biker Jacket

You Might Also Like

0 comments