Plaid is Rad

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Since I have the day off tomorrow and I'm off to a bar at night to watch the New Zealand vs. Mexico game, I thought I would put together an outfit that's both fashionable and perfect for a night out with some friends.

Today I felt like playing around with different textures and designs so we have lots going on here. I would say that the main piece or what I focused everything on is the quilted leather skirt. I love how they look and the edge that they bring to an outfit. Since plaid is making a comeback this fall we threw in a long sleeve plaid shirt that made this look a bit more punk rock.

To tone the punk rock a bit we added a dark gray cardigan, but since I love playing around with color I added these blue heels that are also sure to make a statement.

To bring the outfit all together add a necklace that will bring a bit of shine to your face and a perfect bag like this one from Angela & Roi Handbags.
Plaid is Rad

You Might Also Like

0 comments