Spring time freshness

Thursday, May 22, 2014

It's Thursday everyone! One more day until it gets good. This spring weather is finally kicking in here in Chicago. I took a walk/run down the lakefront a few days ago and couldn't help but think shorts all the time! Since I don't usually make outfits with shorts I thought this would be the beginning of a new and amazing friendship.

A simple white top with no sleeves because we want to take in all that beautiful weather we are having. I wanted something that would pop so I chose these amazing J.Crew shorts. They are full of color and simply amazing. Cool colors for a warm spring afternoon. I added neutral accents because I didn't want to draw attention away from the shorts because that is the statement piece today. The sandals are great! I love how they have wide straps that are a nude and white combo.

This is simply a fresh outfit for this spring season. What are your thoughts on this outfit? Leave your comments! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments