Black is back

Friday, May 30, 2014

Guys, it's finally Friday! That obviously means you are all ready to get out of work and have some you time. I'm obviously a huge fan of black, most of my wardrobe is black so I decided to put together an outfit today that was based on black.

I'm more of a casual person so this outfit is one that is more relaxed but still has a bit of elegance to it because that's what black always does. This pleated skirt is cool, reminds me of my high school days back in Mexico. It's fun and flirty. The top is a t-shirt with a fun print that makes the outfit more casual but still perfect to go out. Flats, I wanted to use these black flats just because the skirt, I felt, was enough. I don't want to over do it because I want this outfit to be a more relaxed look.

For accessories I added gold accents. It seems to me that I always use these but it's just because I love the shine that they can give an outfit. It's a subtle kind of shine and it always looks great.

Enjoy your weekend everyone! Don't forget to share your thoughts on this outfit in a comment! 



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the Look!
    http://www.bleueaddicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

      Delete
  2. I kind of like monochrome but the white or cream needs to be under the chin. (I'm a colour consultant and most people look drained with too much black under their chin) I love the pleats in the skirt and I like how you've chosen a clutch. They're so on trend right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I will definitely be taking this into consideration for outfits in the future!

      Delete