Keeping it real

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hey there everyone! I have definitely been absent for a while but I was moving from one country to other other and I'm finally back home in Chicago!

Todays post if basically a simple outfit that goes well with todays Chicago cloudy weather. You never know what you're gonna get here, lol! 

I'm a big fan of platforms because I'm really short so I added some here, they are so 90's it's ridiculous but I love them. Some acid wash jeans because I want to go for a modern vintage look. I added this awesome crop top. I'm a huge Batman fan and I thought this gray top with the zig-zag cut on the bottom was definitely perfect for this look. In case you get chilly because being in Chicago you never know, throw on a bomber jacket. I didn't add accessories to this look other than the hat because I wan this to be a more casual look. Something way more relaxed that you can wear to have a walk out on the town.

What are your thoughts on this outfit? Sorry for being gone for so long! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments