OOTD #10

Thursday, May 15, 2014

It's Thursday and the weather here in Chicago doesn't seem to be getting any better so I will be putting together another chic but comfortable outfit.

I saw these pleated pants and couldn't help but fall in love with them. I love the shape they make and they kinda give off a classy-casual kind of look.  Since I was going for the the casual look I threw on this cropped pull over, great neutral tan color to make those pants really stand out and since it's long sleeve it will keep you  nice and warm. I'm a fan of pointed shoes so I added these leopard heels that incorporate both colors and look amazing.

To accessorize I wanted to go simple because these neutral colors look beautiful by themselves. Just simple simple bangles, clutch and kitty sunglasses. 

What are your thoughts on this outfit? Can't wait to read your comments!





You Might Also Like

0 comments