Gray Scale

Thursday, April 02, 2015

That mixed feeling everyone has on a Thursday, almost Friday but not yet! It seems to be like it's going to be a rainy day here in Chicago so I decided to make a post that is inspired on the gray sky that I'm basically looking at now, lol.

A more casual outfit today just perfect for getting ready for the weekend. A lose fitting shirt that can definitely make you feel the breeze. The white skinny jeans because I didn't want to use blue jeans, this is because I wanted the shirt to stand out. If I had used the blue jeans it would of gotten lost and it would of just seemed like a blue blob.

I added casual gray and white accessories to match the outfit. The gray and white sneakers make the outfit casual and somewhat sporty as well. This outfit just seems so fresh and clean (insert Outkast song here). 

Getting ready for the weekend has never felt so good! Have a great one everyone. Let me know what you think!

Gray Scale

You Might Also Like

0 comments