All about the Waist

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I always seem to be inspired by something when I try and put an outfit together. Today it seemed to be the waist. I'm a fan of high waisted pants, skirts, basically anything. I feel like they give a much better silhouette and show off you amazing figure!

I went with these navy blue pants. I added the white short sleeve button down that also ties around the waist. Makes it more feminine and fun and less serious. Perfect for a day out. The colors kind of remind me of a sailor outfit, lol.  I added other white elements and some beautiful gold ones. My favorite are the platforms! They are stunning. The shiny gold definitely give off that 70's feel to it.

Let me know what your thoughts are on this outfit! :)



All about the Waist


You Might Also Like

0 comments