XMas Outfit: Day One

Monday, December 16, 2013

Hey there everyone! Like I had said in the last post, we will be having a week of Christmas outfits. I thought this would come in handy for all of you who have no idea what to wear this holiday season. I wanted to put together some outfits that I hope will be of your liking.

This first outfit is very simple yet eye catching. I wanted to incorporate a jumper because you always want to keep a bit warm during the winter, and well, it obviously had to be a red one! The leather skirt I wanted to add because it was one of my favorite fashion pieces this year and well, red and black go very well together and the leather makes the look a bit more edgy. Since you will probably will be wearing this at a family Christmas dinner I added the black tights to add some more sophistication to the look and to be a bit more conservative and not bearing all your legs, lol! Last, a pair of black suede pumps to add more textures to the outfit.

Adding gold accessories makes the red and black of this look stand out so much more. Since the outfit is so simple I wanted to take a statement necklace that would stand out for the rest of the outfit and certainly be a conversation starter .

What do you think of this first Christmas outfit, what would you add or what would you remove? I´d love to hear from you!



XMas Outfit: Day One

You Might Also Like

0 comments