Xmas Outfit: Day Three

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I have take some inspiration from my last post in the making of today´s outfit. Today the outfit is literally an interpretation of the 50's. I just simply love how the dresses and the Christmas colors look together. I fall in love every time.

The blue sleeveless dress with the gemstone detailing is amazing. I love the print on the dress and the cut. It just seems to flow so perfectly. There will be no need to accessorize since the dress is so busy, maybe a pair or simple earrings. To keep warm I added this vintage red coat that is simply to die for. Makes a perfect match with the dark navy blue color of the dress. Last I added these sandals in silver to go together with the shine from the gems. They definitely give the outfit that 50's feel to it.

To me this has been my favorite outfit so far. It's just so magical and classic. Add shine with metallics to your outfit to make it stand out!


Xmas Outfit: Day Three

You Might Also Like

0 comments