Saturday Blues

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Since yesterday´s outfit was more relaxed and simple I wanted to make today's outfit a bit more monochromatic and feminine.

The blue vintage style dress is the signature piece in this outfit. I simply fell in love with the cut and length of the dress. Since it has no prints I decided to add more color the look and did this with yellow pea coat. The bow on the coat adds a bit of old school fashion back. Something like back in the 50's. The brown heels add a subtle color that brings the outfit together. The necklace I added adds shine to the outfit because once you take off the coat all you are left is with the blue from the dress and we needed something that would stand out yet complement the outfit.

I love getting inspired by certain decades. It's amazing how fashion changes and yet manages to go back to the classics. What's your favorite fashion era. I would love to read your comments! Have a great weekend!

Saturday Blues

You Might Also Like

0 comments