Xmas Outfit: Day Four

Thursday, December 19, 2013

It seem like lately I've been inspired by certain decades to create these outfits. Today seems to be the 70's. Also, we are half way into our  8 Days of Xmas Outfits! 

Like I said in a past post, I love high waisted, wide leg trousers and I had to include them in one outfit for this season. The red of the trousers really makes a statement. The high waist that has beautiful detail really adds something extra to the look. The white chiffon blouse was to make the look a bit more subtle since the pants are so eye catching. I love how the v-neck cleavage on this blouse is so sexy and sophisticated at the same time. The lines on this outfit are very straight which will make you look taller and slimmer. 

Adding gold accents to add some shine and more color contrast to the outfit. It makes it that much more festive!


Xmas Outfit: Day Four

You Might Also Like

0 comments