Lorde of New Zealand

Friday, March 14, 2014


Who hasn't heard of Lorde? If you haven't I suggest you come out of that rock that you've been hiding under. This post is basically an appreciation of my love for Lorde's fashion sense. She is probably one of my favorite style favorites right now.  She has the talent and the looks all at 17!

I'm definitely in love with all her looks. Some of them are so simple and some of the are way out there. She has the vampy gothic look down pat. Since I have a huge love with black there is no doubt why I always seem to love her outfits. When you think of a 17 year old you think fresh and funky outfits but with Lorde they seem to be more simple and relaxed. There is also a lot of 90's influence going on with her outfits. It's like a mix of 90's meets The Craft. Perfect! What's not to love about them.






I can't wait to see how her style changes throughout the years. Not only does she dress great when on the red carpet but her personal style is also very interesting. I'm also really looking forward to the Lorde and M.A.C. collaboration. Lorde is s huge fan of dark lip colors and eye shadows and so am I! I seriously think that is collab is gonna be amazing!
Who is your favorite fashionista of the moment? I would love to know you thoughts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments