OOTD #7 St. Patrick's Day

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Today is a day full of celebration. Too bad it's on a Monday but anyway, I wanted to celebrate by incorporating some green into the outfit. 

I thought this a-cut sleeveless dress was super cute and perfect for the occasion. It's not too short or too long which makes it a perfect dress to go out and celebrate with. Adding some nude suede pointed toe heels just adds a subtle amount of color that makes the color of the dress pop out more! Adding some black and gold accessories adds some edge to the outfit. I also felt like adding a headband because I really felt this look had to go with a more clean hair-do.

What are you planning to do to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? What are your thoughts on this outfit? Can't wait to read your comments!  

OOTD #7

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oooh.. I love that green dress besides that it's my favorite color. Hope you had a great St. Paddy day. Hope you could check out my blog. I'm giving my readers 20% off their purchase from Otaki Clothing.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I also love green! Hope you had a great St. Paddys as well. I'm definitely going to check out your blog!

      -Elisabeth

      Delete