OOTD #6

Friday, March 14, 2014

I'm back and in time for spring! When people think of spring the first thing that pops to their heads are florals, florals everywhere! I'm not a big fan of florals, that's why I try to incorporate different trends and colors to make interesting outfits that are sure to stand out.

Todays outfit of the day is pretty simple but I love it. I'm a huge fan of maxi skirts. They're so comfortable and look amazing and can lighten up any outfit. Adding it with a white crop top it makes it the perfect fresh outfit. The platform wedges that I added to this outfit, I actually own a pair and they are fantastic! Super comfortable, fashionable and chic. I love them.

These two will be part of my basics for spring from now on. What are your favorites for spring and what are your thoughts on this outfit?




OOTD #6

You Might Also Like

0 comments