Review: The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam and Light Oil

Thursday, May 14, 2015






For a while now I had been in a battle with myself about buying new cleanser. I really  hadn't made up my mind and one day while I was browsing through some TONYMOLY products I came across The Face Shop. I had read and some friends had also told me that Korean beauty products are amazing and I was going to try this out for myself.
I read such great reviews for The Face Shop that I had finally made my choice for a cleanser. Magically Mother's Day was just around the corner and I gave my husband some options of what I wanted as a gift. I was thrilled to open my gift that day and find just what I wanted. Bam! Right there were my cleansers.




He got me the foam cleanser and the light oil cleanser. I put them to use that very night before I went to bed. First I used the oil which has a very pleasant scent. I pumped some of the oil onto to a cotton ball (the pump feature is perfect, gives you the amount you want) and started dabbing and wiping my eyes on which most of the time I have heavy eyeliner or mascara. With just a few dabs the heavy makeup that I was wearing that day were simply coming off. After I was done the oil left the area super hydrated.

After I was done with cleaning my eyes I was ready to use the foam cleanser for the rest of my face. The foam cleanser is like a lotion. I put a dab on my hands and added a bit of water then just went straight to my face. Gave my face a few rubs with it and then rinsed it off with lukewarm water. When I dried off my face I was so happy with the result. My face was so hydrated, smelled great and overall was so soft. That's what I was so pleased with the most, well, of course the being clean but more about the softness.


 My results for this product are nothing but positive. I love how clean it makes my face feel and how soft it is on my skin. Afterwards it leaves my face with a certain glow that I also adore. I would definitely recommend these cleansers. I LOVE them! Have I said that I love them? They have now become a part of my daily cleansing routine. I still have yet to try out the cleansing milk but that will be perfect for another day to review.

I can't wait to read your comments and let me know what you think of this product if you have used it or are planning on using it. Have a great one!







You Might Also Like

0 comments