You make me happy, when skies are gray.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hey, hey! We're back to fashion today. Hopefully you all enjoyed my last post on my night out. Anyway...today's OOTD is very simple. You could say it's somewhat festival inspired. I always like to keep my outfits simple, I don't care if they are casual, dressy or anything for that matter. I've always believed that less is more.

This simple gray sleeveless dress is perfect for when the days get a lot warmer. It keeps you fresh and looks great. Paired it with some nude sandals and a couple of accessories, like the fedora that gives it that extra dash of chicness to the outfit.

Keeping today's outfit very simple. Let me know your thoughts and lookout for the next post!



You make me happy, when skies are gray.

You Might Also Like

0 comments