Review: Erno Laszlo Sensitive Double Cleanse Travel Kit

Thursday, November 17, 2016



A couple of weeks back I received my Erno Laszlo VoxBox from Influenster. I was super excited because I adore skin care, and I got this completely free and was excited to try it out. I was given the Erno Laszlo Sensitive Double Cleanse Kit, I received this particular one because I have somewhat sensitive skin and felt that this was the best for my skin type. The kit is also available for oily and dry skin, as well as detoxifying and reaffirming.

First of all, I love the presentation that this product comes in. The hard plastic casing that's easy to open and close. It keeps everything in place, it's easy to clean and perfect for travel.
I use this product mostly in the mornings because it's so light weight that I don't feel like my face is being put through a lot of stress. Also, since my skin is sensitive sometimes it's hard to clean and hydrate and this definitely does the trick. It cleans my face and leaves it super soft and moisturized. 
It's a two step product so the first thing you use is the cleansing oil, which you apply on with your fingers all over your face. You massage it on and in circular motions so you can remove any impurities. If you are wearing some sort of make up you will begin to see it melt away with the circular motions. 

After the oil is on your face, you have to continue to step two. Step two consists of lathering up the bar of soap and applying the lather onto your face. You must then massage the two so they can emulsify. The lather must be made up with warm water so it is most effective.



When you're done massaging the two solutions together  you then rinse with warm water and pat dry and you're done! It's as easy as that. Nothing out of the blue or too complicated it to do.

When I applied the oil, I could feel how it was cleaning deep and removing the impurities. Then when I added the lather, it felt as if it was moisturizing and cleaning at the same time. By the time I had rinsed my face and patted dry I was so happy with the results. My skin felt super clean and really smooth. 

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I can easily say that I love the results. My skin doesn't feel dry like it used to. Plus, it does not irritate my skin whatsoever and it doesn't leave it with any scent. I'm afraid to run out of this kit but I know that it works and I will definitely head out to get a full sized one when the time comes.

Everything about this has been a plus but I just have one bad point. The only bad point would be about the cleansing oil. The presentation is hard to manipulate just because you don't have a sort of a pump to dispense the oil. When you use it you have to be very careful so you don't drop all the product. Other than that everything is pretty much all thumbs up!

Highly recommend this to anyone that's trying to find a new cleanser or is trying to look into double cleansing. With this Erno Laszlo Double Cleanse Kit you have #ThePowerofTwo.

Kit is available at Sephora.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments