OOTD #5

Monday, February 17, 2014

Starting off the week with great attitude. I may be a bit sick but that will not stop me from posting todays outfit of the day.

What's better than leather skirts...leather pencil skirts! I loved the color and texture that came with this skirt, it's fun and funky. Adding a crop top makes it the perfect day outfit. This can be used day and night, just adding  a jacket or coat will make it perfect to wear at night. I added a clutch with purple and emerald colors to add one more color to the outfit to make the metallic purple from the skirt stand out that much more.

I really like outfits like these because you can make them work in so many ways. Don't be afraid to use different textures and colors. They help to make an outfit more interesting and make you look and feel amazing.

What are your thoughts on todays outfit! Love ya


OOTD #5

You Might Also Like

0 comments