OOTD #8 Hello Spring!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hello Spring! It's finally spring and I am definitely ready for it. Yes, it will be time to rock all the skirts, dresses, shorts and the list can just go on! I have a love/hate relationship with spring but it's probably more love than hate.

Todays outfit has florals, yes florals. I know it's spring and the first thing that comes to mind is florals but I really don't mind because this midi skirt is to die for! I love the color combination of reds, pinks and whites. The waist is accented in black which helps the color of the flowers stand out that much more. I added a black crop top because I just wanted to emphasize everything on the skirt.

Adding gold accessories will make the outfit that much better, at least that's what I think. I seriously love this outfit. I love all the color in the skirt and the black. What are your thoughts on this outfit? What are  your thoughts on spring fashion? Can't wait to read your comments!


OOTD #8

OOTD #8 by elisabethzm featuring a red skirt


You Might Also Like

0 comments