Not only you wear Chanel

Tuesday, March 25, 2014


If you thought you were the only one who would look fabulous in Chanel well, think again! Now your smartphone can look as fabulous as you do. These Chanel cellphone holders are perfect and everything your phone could ever want, lol!

Accessories are always a must in fashion so why not incorporate that too your technology. The colors are so vibrant and will definitely liven up any outfit. No more need to keep you phone in your purse or jeans pocket. You will definitely want to be wearing these holders anywhere, at least I know I want to.

Mix and match and play with color with these fabulous mini purses for your phone. What are your thoughts on these phone holders? What color would you chose? Can't wait to read your comments!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I adore it! Yes! I actually just upgraded to a new phone after my previous one died on me, literally dead, fried... lol. I must find one. ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are great. Sorry to hear about your phone!

      -Elisabeth

      Delete