Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week TOKYO: Yasutoshi Ezumi F/W 2014-15

Monday, March 24, 2014

As you have probably read, I'm a huge fan of Japan and their fashion. I love how their style is so effortlessly put together and how their designs and collections are always so fresh and beautifully made. I will be posting a couple of my favorites from the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Tokyo.


Todays favorite is the Yasutoshi Ezumi F/W 2014-15 collection. I'm a fan of dark colors as well as brights. This collection has many dark colors as well as nuetrals. I really love the tartan print on the skirts. There are lots of tartan print skirts which give me a very 50's vibe which I adore. Then there are also other pieces that give off a more relaxed look that to me feels very glad that this collection has something that may feel more casual but still looks amazingly sophisticated and chic.

I love this collection. I will have more posts like this coming up. What are your thoughts on this collection? Can't wait to read your comments!
















Here is the video!



You Might Also Like

0 comments