Rainy Casual

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

It's the middle of the week and it's a cloudy, rainy and chill day here in Chicago. It's a nice little change from the humid weather we were having.

I wanted to go for a completely casual outfit today. It's definitely more street style. Throwing in some runners to be way more comfortable. Remember that just because you wear runners doesn't mean you can't make them look great! A simple pair of jeans with cuffed bottoms. I liked this black silk satin top because I thought it would add some texture to the outfit. It kind of gives contrast to everything else that is on here.  Since I'm making this an outfit to wear on a rainy cool day I threw in a long black cardigan to keep you a bit warm and just add more pieces to make the outfit more interesting.

Since the outfit looked a bit dull with all the black, I decided to add the bright blue beanie to give it more of a lively aspect. Just give it that boom of color. I really liked this outfit. I could walk downtown with an umbrella with this and look amazingly fashionable in the rain!

What are your thoughts on this outfit? Can't wait to read your comments!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ooo I love that watch!

    fashionerd101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I loved it too. It's simple and elegant. Love hearing from you Ester!

      Delete