Street Style + Simplicity = Adolescent

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Something that I've always loved and have always drawn inspiration from is street style fashion. This is were it gets real, it's the real thing. There is so much uniqueness going on that you don't know where to turn your head to.

Many street style trends turn into mainstream trends that are caught on world wide! One trend that I have noticed right now is the short phrases or words on simple t-shirts. Basically anything in Helvetica.

If you want a brand that can you that I have the answer for you, Adolescent!


They have the style that I was talking about before down straight. They have great t-shirts, sweatshirts and beanies! They have a great minimalistic style that will definitely get you going on your urban street style.


"There was a time when age meant everything.
Not any more.
We’re all teenagers now.
Like our designs?  Then wear them.
Hate our designs?  Then don’t wear them.
But most of all – whoever you are
Don’t grow up.
Live an adolescent lifestyle"
 -Adolescent Clothing





 Adolescent is designed to keep up with everyday changing youth culture. It's an underground brand that has only 5 months of antiquity! Their designs are limited time that keeps up with their idea of keeping up with todays youth.

I wouldn't mind wearing some of these t-shirts myself. I love the simplicity that they have and the fact that you can dress one up or just wear it casual. They are completely versatile! They will definitely freshen up your look and give you more of a casual-urban feel. You can find all this at a completely affordable price.

I suggest you keep an eye on this brand. I feel like the will keep you on your toes waiting for more.

Find Adolescent here:

You Might Also Like

0 comments