Nautical Necessity

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Following today's Summer Essentials post, I put together this outfit that incorporates some of the pieces that I had on my list.

I've always like the sailor outfits and the whole nautical theme so today I decided that I would put together and outfit based on this. First of all, let me talk about the hot pants shorts! They give off a wet shiny look that I just love. A simple white and blue striped lose shirt to give off a more relaxed look. I added some nude sandals because I didn't want to add too much blue. I wanted that to give some light to the outfit.

I kept the accessories simple as well. A nude pouch like bag with some tassels. To finish off the nautical theme I added this golden shell necklace which I thought was adorable.

I love the nautical style and theme. I feel like it's something that is going to be timeless. What are your thoughts on the nautical style? Can't wait to read your comments! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments