Mysterious Floral

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

I missed you over there weekend and on Monday! I guess I just needed a few days off. I had a bit of a crazy unexpected weekend. As always, I'm looking forward to the week to keep you up with great new outfits.

Today I wanted to go for a darker look with just some color accents. I thought this skirt was perfect for that. I like how the colors are not that bright but still stand out from the black. I added a black crop top with leather accent cap sleeves. I thought this would give the outfit a bit more of an edge to it. I didn't want to add heels or flats so I ended up with these ankle boots. Seems to give it more of a casual-dressy look and I love it!

Just adding simple accessories will make this outfit perfect. A triangular wristlet, just to add some more edge to the outfit.

I would recommend that if you are shorter you could use heels instead of the ankle boots. This way you can make your legs look longer and not have the length be cut off by the boot.

What are your thoughts on this outfit? Can't wait to read your comments! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments