Walk around town looking flawless, fashionable and comfortable.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Guys! I've been absent for a few days. I missed you! Since it's almost Friday I'm gonna go with a simple outfit just to be able to keep up and wait for the weekend.

This denim shirt dress is perfection. It's so chic and casual I can't even handle it! I paired it up with a some black sandals. They are so minimalistic it's insane. I wanted to to add simple accessories because I want this outfit to be as simple as can be. Something you can throw on to walk around town and look comfortable and fashionable. The accessories are gold with stones to add a bit more feminism to this. Add a huge black bag and you're ready to go.

Do you like simple outfits or do you like more intricately put together outfits? Let me know what you think with a comment! Can't wait to hear from you!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked out your blog Diana and loved it! Definitely following! Take care :)

      Delete