A Slight Pineapple Obsession

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hey guys! It was about time that I got back with a new outfit to show you. I've come to realize that I have a slight obsession for this summer. This obsession is, pineapples. I have gone mad for pineapples. I think this is my favorite print for the summer.

It was no surprise that I would obviously incorporate this pineapple obsession of mine into the outfit. I found this white shirt with a faded pineapple print that is definitely fresh for these hot summer days. I paired it up with a pair of bright yellow shorts. It livens up the outfit and gives it the freshness and brightness it needs. I wanted to put together a clean chic look so I added white accents to the outfit, the pointed-toe heels and the clutch. Gold accessories and mirrored sunglasses to complete the look.

Something like this is perfect for any summer day. Look amazing and stay fresh. What are your thoughts on this outfit? What would you want me to write about next? Can't wait to read your comments!




You Might Also Like

0 comments