Another Comeback

Thursday, October 16, 2014

I have missed you and this baby for so long. Since I've moved back to Chicago everything has been a little bit more hectic. I must say I will take advantage of this time that I have right now and share with you what I love to do.

I decided to go for a casually-chic outfit today. Something that you can throw on any day of the week and feel comfortable and fabulous in. Obviously something to go perfectly with this amazing fall season.


I would say that the statement piece in this outfit would definitely be the cable knit crop sweater. I chose this wine color because I LOVE it! I love wine on everything. I feel like it's a great color for fall and it definitely looks amazing on anyone. Threw on some black leggings and some pointed toe booties. I'm still not over my obsession with ankle boots. 

As far as accessories go I wanted to keep that at a minimum, as I always do. A couple of gold rings to add some shimmer and shine to the outfit. Of course a hat! I think hats like this one are great for fall, they keep you a bit warm and make you look great and more interesting and add a little something extra to your outfit.

What are your thoughts on this outfit? Where would you wear this to? I would love to hear from you! See you on the next post!







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Enter my PinkBasis $50 Gift Card Giveaway (US Residents Only) Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow pretty! Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete