What's better than Spring on a Friday?

Friday, March 20, 2015

It's finally spring! Living in Chicago makes you really look forward to warmer weather because of what seems to be an endless winter. I can't wait to reorganize my closet and go shopping! Dresses, florals, sandals, etc, etc, etc. Ah! The excitement begins!

For today's OOTD I wanted something simple. Basically something to look great and relaxed to make you feel great on a Friday. I wanted to work with denim today so I played around with both white and blue denim. I wanted more light in the outfit so that's why I wanted to use the white denim jeans. I didn't want it to be too dark. I always have to add something black to my outfits, lol! In this case I added this sleeveless crop top because I wanted something a bit more bold when it was time to take off the denim jacket.

I know it's pretty cliche to use pastels during spring but I felt that with this outfit it would make the color even stand out more. I loved the metallic lavender heels. They add the perfect amount of shine to the outfit and make a great statement piece. Add the sunglasses and you're ready to go. A perfect outfit for the first Friday of Spring! 

Let me know you're thoughts on the outfit! I  love you hear from you!







You Might Also Like

0 comments