Pure and White

Saturday, March 28, 2015

I don't usually put together outfits that are completely white but today I seem to have been inspired by the sunshine we're having here today. Not only that but it is also a trend that's going to be everywhere this spring.

Talking about trends, I seem to have incorporated about three different trends into this outfit without even knowing it! Lets start with the beautiful white shirtdress! This dress is so elegant and chic. The cut of the sleeves, the tie around the waist. I just love it! Brings back a 50's vibe to me. Some black open-toe mules because those are definitely making a comeback. I didn't want to use a closed shoe because I wanted this outfit to be fresh! Adding a yellow bag to bring some color into the outfit. 

Hope you enjoy the outfit. What are your thoughts?



Pure and White

You Might Also Like

0 comments