My Carrie Bradshaw Top 10

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

We've all raved over and even related to probably everything that happened on Sex and the City. We cried and laughed together with Carrie. So today to celebrate Sarah Jessica Parker's 50th birthday I decided to put together my top 10 favorite Carrie outfits. I know! How can you do such a thing? Believe me, it wasn't that easy. 

Sarah is basically known for her role on SATC. Not only for playing Carrie Bradshaw but also for all the fashion and style that went with the role. Carrie's style was daring. I simply loved how she didn't care if she was just walking down the street she always seemed to look great in the most effortless way.

Rocking mink coats, or even just a simple tank top she always seemed to make it work and make everything look amazingly stylish. Mixing and matching different pieces made the most interesting and unique outfits. Her style was simply unpredictable, you never knew what she would wear next. 

Here are a few of my favorite looks through out the series. I could have so many more but then this would be a super long post that would seem to have no end. 

Hope you enjoy! Let me know what are some of your favorite outfits. 













You Might Also Like

0 comments