...and they were all yellow

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

You notices I gave the blog a fresh new look. I've been wanting to do so for a while now. I'm so glad with the outcome. I hope you all like it as well.

Today's OOTD might not go too well with the weather we've been having for spring here in Chicago but we can hope we can wear it soon. A very simple outfit that doesn't need much but still looks awesome! This pencil skirt is beautiful, the palm tree print really makes it the statement piece in this outfit. A simple halter like crop top in black to make the skirt stand out or maybe just because I love black.

Shoe wise I added these platforms that are going to be HUGE this spring/summer season. The 90's and 00's are coming back. They compliment the outfit perfectly. I wanted to keep the black and white going so I added this clutch in white to not pull too much attention away from the skirt. Last, the sunglasses. I always seem to add at least something with color in all the outfits. In this case, it's these yellow sunglasses. I loved them. The perfect amount of color with this black and white outfit.

What are your thoughts about this outfit? Let me know! Can't wait to hear from you :)


...and they were all yellow

You Might Also Like

0 comments