DIMAR Faa* Villalpando Spring/Summer 2015

Wednesday, March 18, 2015


Bringing you a post on one of my favorite designers, Faa Villalpando. I'm not just saying this because she's one of my best friends, I really mean it. I love how she plays around with colors and prints. She has a tendency of using eye catching prints in her pieces. 

This season is full of color, which is no surprise. She always adds a splash of color to her pieces. She incorporates pants, shirt dresses, blazers and many other things into this collection. There are some floral accents in some of the pieces which give them more freshness and youthfulness. Some of the pieces have interesting cuts and shapes which give more attention to certain areas. Not only that, they also give the piece a more complex look.

Overall this Spring/Summer collection is youthfully fun! The collection has great pieces that you can wear on a daily basis. Things that you can mix and match and feel comfortable in. They can be worn in a casual way as well as a more dressed up way. Just add a few accessories and you're ready to go! 

All the best to Faa and I can't wait for the Fall/Winter collection. I am sure we will not be disappointed.

Don't forget to follow her on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/DimarFaaVillalpando













You Might Also Like

0 comments