Black is the new Black

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

This will be the very first post of 2015 and of me now as a mom. Yes, I had a baby! That is partially why I have been absent for some time. Sorry to have left you in the dark for such a long time. I will post something on my newborn on another time. Now it's time to get back to business. 

I have been out of the limelight for a couple of months due to the lack of an internet connection. That basically means that I need a lot of catching up to do. Don't worry, I'll try my best to get right back where I was before.

I'm going to start this year with something that always and will always be the best and most loved essential for me...black. I love how it's casual, elegant, sophisticated, chic, etc, etc. So I posted this completely black outfit. Gotta go the monochrome way.

This shirt dress is the perfect way to say hello to spring! It's just around the corner! Adding the platforms gives more height and elongates the legs giving you a better silhouette and longer legs, who doesn't love that? I added black accessories. Basically, black everything. With black outfits even when you don't accessorize too much you look great.

Here is a new post, hope you all enjoyed it. I'm excited to be back and have you all read me. Let me know your thoughts! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments