Classic Neutral

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Today I'm going for more of a classic look rather than an urban or street style. I've always been a huge fan of vintage fashion and style.

This outfit made me think a bit of the 60's. It's pretty clean and sophisticated and definitely minimalistic. The dress and coat are very neutral and have no designs or prints. I wanted this to be more of a simple look than an elaborated one. Since the outfit is very neutral I wanted to add a statement necklace to a add some shine and texture to it.

To make the outfit a bit more interesting I simply added these burgundy shoes. They add a bit of color but in a very subtle way. The bag is very simple and has a very sophisticated look, with it I added one last color to the outfit, emerald. 

I love this outfit because it's simply sophisticated and simple. There are no elaborate things going on and you can feel very comfortable wearing it. This can work for work, lunch, a date or even a night out. It's perfect in its very own way. 


Neutral

You Might Also Like

0 comments