Xmas Outfit : Day Two

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Today we are on day two of our 8 Days of Christmas outfits! Not only is this fun but it also helps to have a countdown until Christmas day!

Today I wanted to add a bit of red and green to the outfit because yesterdays outfit was based off of a red jumper. The main piece today is this 3/4 tartan green and blue skirt. I love the shape it gives to the body because you can definitely see the curves. I guess I've been going for more formal and classic looks and this is no exception. I added a white blouse to add something a bit more clean to the look. Since the skirt and the blouse alone looked a bit flat, I added this gorgeous red statement necklace that definitely makes everything in this outfit pop!  Add some red pointed toe heels and you are ready to go!

This is perfect for an office Christmas party, it's simple and sophisticated. Perfect for this holiday season. Play around with colors and textures around this time. It's okay to be daring around the holidays, gets you more in the Christmas spirit. 

Xmas Outfit : Day Two

You Might Also Like

0 comments