My fave, Japanese street fashion

Monday, December 02, 2013

One of my biggest loves is street fashion. I simply love how people put together amazing outfits. One of my ultimate favorite street fashion styles is, Japanese street fashion.

 What always seizes to amaze me about Japanese street fashion is the fact that they are so out there. Their outfits are so daring and bold and they pull them off so well, it´s astonishing. They mix and match patterns and styles, colors, everything and it always looks great!

Some of these outfits are so innovative and so inspiring. They always make me think twice on what I'm wearing. Their style seems so effortless. There are things that you would think wouldn't be well put together but when you see it on them you are totally convinced that they look great. If I were walking down the streets of Japan you would definitely have me turning my head from left to right every minute.

I give props to these Japanese fashionistas who definitely set the standards to an ultimate high. They are a clear example of not being afraid to play around with your outfit and to always be daring.





Source:

You Might Also Like

0 comments