Friday Spring Chic

Friday, May 23, 2014

It's Friday! For all of you that are ready for the weekend the day is finally here! Todays outfit is really laid back but definitely feminine and chic.

This white tunic dress caught my eye right away. It's so simple, elegant and perfect. You can just simply slip this on and you're ready. I wanted to add heels because we need to look great to start the weekend so these black heels with the thick ankle bracelet are perfect. Adding accessories to this outfit is key. It gives it that something extra to make it or break it. This time I added this statement necklace with olive colored stones that match the medium clutch and a simple gold bangle to go with it. I always believe that simplicity is key. I add accessories but not ones that over that overpowering. 

Everyone get ready for the Memorial Day weekend! What are your thoughts on this outfit? Can't wait to read your comments!



You Might Also Like

0 comments