Cannes Film Festival: Grace of Monaco Premier

Thursday, May 15, 2014


Cannes, always great. The fashion is always amazing. So here is a small post on my faves from the Grace of Monaco Premier.

5. Blake Lively in Gucci Première
This gown looks amazing on Blake. The color is perfect on her. So elegant and simple.

4. Nicole Kidman in Armani Privé
This blue Armani gown definitely makes Nicole stand out on that red carpet. The detail is outstanding!

3. Nadja Auermann in Dolce and Gabbana
I love this Dolce and Gabbana. I love how it looks so 50's. I would wear this in a heartbeat.

2. Sofia Coppola in Valentino
Sofias lacy Valentino is perfect. The detail is so beautiful. I love black outfits.

1. Paz Vega in Elie Saab
This is by far my favorite. It's so classy and elegant. Paz wearing this makes me think of old Hollywood glamour. By far my favorite.

Who are your favorites from this post?


Source:
vogue.co.uk
tendencias.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments