My new favorite: Honoyo Imai

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I know you have all realized that I am really interested in Japanese culture so it wouldn't be a surprise when I tell you that I just fell completely in love with Honoyo Imai. Her hat creations are amazing!

I came across Nonoyo from watching a Japanese Streets video and was just amazed at the passion she puts into these hats and how creative and unique they are. She went from being on the Japanese National Ski team to making these great hats. 

Using great colors and materials she totally makes her creativity come to life with these unique creations.

 I can't wait to see what she has up her sleeve. Everything she does is so innovative  and fresh. All of you should be on the lookout for her. She seems to have a new line coming out. Here is a sneak peak!


Here is the Japanese Streets video so you can get to know her more!



Source:
honoyo.jp
honoyo.tumblr.com
japanesestreets.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments