My Fall Basics

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Fall Basics



I wanted to share with all of you who follow me my basics for this fall. So here they are. I really enjoy dressing simple most of the time so my basics really are pretty basic, lol!

One thing I can't live without ever are sunglasses. I have them everywhere, in the car, in my bag, literally everywhere. I have tons of them, I am addicted to them. When ever I'm in need I always have my trusty cardigan to help me on the way. It helps me keep warm and I adore how cardigans look especially longer ones. They make your look seem a lot more relaxed.

Can't have anything without a pair of jeans in your closet. You can never go wrong with a pair of jeans in your outfit. Throw on a basic white t-shirt and your perfect for a lunch out with friends. I love the cleanliness of white t-shirts and how great they make you look.

My leather skirt was and is a definite must in this season. I love how it looks and the edginess that it gives my outfits. I simply would love to wear it everyday. Ankle boots are used daily by me. Add some dark red lipstick and you're good to go. 

My basics are pretty simple and straight forward but I just love them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments